OK These are amazing! I have managed to bypass all the recipes I have seen on this delicious treat and finally in a effort to find a healthy quick snack for the kids, I gave in and gave it a try.
Amazingly easy and if you are like me you will always have the ingredients in the house. It hard to judge bake time as I like mine SUPER crunchy, if they are not done right they will have a funky soft middle, not good. I have them on the kitchen counter in a bowl, kinda like nuts..:)
2 Cups Garbanzo Beans (cooked or canned)
2Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Clove Garlic (crushed) I love Garlic and use 4 cloves
1tsp. Kosher Salt
Cayenne Pepper to taste (I like mine spicy)
- Preheat Oven to 375
- Pat Dry Garbanzo Beans
- Heat Garlic and Oil in skillet, be careful not to burn
- Add Salt and Cayenne or other seasons that you like
- Add beans and cook 2-4 minutes
- Spread evenly on baking sheet and cook 35-45 minutes, keep an eye on them, you dont want them to burn, they will taste bitter..BUT, you want them crunchy like nuts.
- ENJOY...these are healthy and addicting
Post a Comment